AREAS OF EXPERTISE
WHAT WE OFFER
Dr. Kimberly Sackheim offers a wide variety of services to make sure each patient is treated appropriately and specifically for what their pain complaints are. In this section is a list of most of the injections she performs. The majority of these can be done at the time of your visit in the office with her. Some require Xray guidance for precision of placement.
Dr. Sackheim, is triple board certified in Pain Management, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Brain Injury Medicine. She has found ways to help patients who have been suffering for years and have been unable to get relief from other providers. She is an expert with migraine, concussion headache/pain, jaw pain, pelvic/rectal pain, all spine and joint issues. In addition, she is very skilled at botulinum toxin injections. She does this for chronic migraine, cervical dystonia (neck pain), hyperhidrosis, (excessive sweating) and cosmetic optimization.
Dr. Sackheim is the creator and editor of two textbooks and lectures locally and nationally on these conditions. She is loved by her patients and provides care to each patient as she would like care to be given to her family. It is clear that she cares. She has a way of making every patient feel like they are her only patient.
• Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
• Vulvodynia/Penile Pain
• Dyspareunia (Pain With Sex)
• Interstitial Cystitis
• Chronic Pelvic Pain: Men and Women
• Pudendal Neuralgia etc
• Sacroiliitis/Piriformis Syndrome
• Chronic Pancreatitis/Abdominal Pain
• Rectal Pain/Spasm
• Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar
• Post-Laminectomy Syndrome
• Sacral Pain, Coccyx/Coccygodynia/Tailbone Pain
• Facet Pain, Arthritis
• Stenosis, Radiculopathy, Sciatica
• Piriformis Syndrome, Muscle Pain
• Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated/Bulging Disc
REGENERATIVE MEDICINE & JOINT PAIN
• Protein Rich Plasma (PRP)
• Shoulder (Tendonitis, Rotator Cuff Tear, Bursitis, Arthritis, Impingement Syndrome)
• Elbow (Tendonitis, Arthritis)
• Wrist (Carpal Tunnel, Tendonitis, Arthritis)
• Fingers (Trigger Finger, Arthritis)
• Hip (Arthritis, Tendonitis, Bursitis, Labral Tear)
• Knee (Meniscus Tear, Arthritis, Tendonitis, Bursitis)
• Ankle/Foot (Arthritis, Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis)
• Toes (Neuroma, Arthritis)
Raising the Bar
ACCURATE AND HONEST
Dr. Sackheim is a well known and respected expert in her field. She has been able to incorporate details from each of her three board certifications and training to help her treat conditions that other physicians find difficult to treat. She is open and honest. She will treat you the way she would want a family member treated and will always give you 100%.
Over the years, Dr. Sackheim has been honored with many awards for her services to patients and academic medicine. She is more comfortable with circumstances that other may not be and willing to approach each patient with an open mind. Most recently Dr. Sackheim received Top 1% Physician nationally and Teacher of the year award 2019.
SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
Only the best
Dr. Sackheim has hired staff that are extremely supportive and understanding to the patients. We know there is already enough stress to deal with when you are in pain or waiting for an insurance approval for your treatment. Her staff will always make you feel comfortable and take care of you the way you deserve to be treated.